Tuesday, October 23, 2007


Alright. Well here it is! There is a little more contrast in the real thing, and it measures 14" x 10". It is acrylic on stretched canvas over wood.
I am now accepting offers of trade, so please email pictures and descriptions of anything you might want to trade for the painting to mirei@mcad.edu If you know my phone number, give me a call to trade! Let me know if you want to see the painting in person.

As far as my take on the painting. It's no Booth, but I think it's a fair accomplishment for a first timer. I'll definitely be trying other things on larger canvases in the near future.
Michael

2 comments:

jenna brouse said...

Filomena LOVES you. I'll trade you 5 sheets of authentic, printed in the U.S. of A. PRESSTYPE. Doesn't get much better than that.

Filomena Booth said...

Hey, Mikey! I think you found a new career as an artist!

Great job for a first painting. I hope to see much more from you.

Fil